videos videos

tim moeller
Anyone have any videos of rockbottom out doing what we do best? I know first snow but gives me something to do when bored!!!!!

Re: videos videos

Chapes
Liz and Brent made a pretty badass dvd at the end of the 2010 season
Jump it.

Re: videos videos

bbaxter51
Administrator
I have it on DVD, I'll see if I can rip it and host it somewhere...

Re: videos videos

Chapes
Hows that vimeo account going? dave beer has a bunch of videos on youtube too, dont remember his username though.
Jump it.

Re: videos videos

bbaxter51
Administrator
I need to devote some time to cleaning up the site... I'll start a new thread.

Re: videos videos

tim moeller
Any video from the Dirty Thirty ride in Hudson?

Re: videos videos

Chapes
I know theres some floating around, i still havent seen pics of my roll. Knorr's roll is on Scratch's FB page.
Jump it.