the hammers needs your help

lil flex-J
 The Hammers Needs Your Help!

The fight to save Johnson Valley is not over. The 19,000 comments made in the last round of this fight had a huge impact on the Marines and prompted them to offer alternatives. The Marines are still willing to hear from us. This may be our last chance to tell them what we think.

Click here (https://extranet.tecinc.com/29Palms_DEIS/) to tell the Marines what Johnson Valley means to you and why you why it needs to stay an OHV area.

If you live in Southern California, and can make it to tonight or tomorrow night's meetings. Be There!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 5 to 9 p.m., Ontario High School Gym, 901 W. Francis St, Ontario, Calif.
Thursday, April 14, 2011, 5 to 9 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn Conference Center, 12603 Mariposa Rd., Victorville, Calif.

when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: the hammers needs your help

MNtal
letter sent... lets go boys...
BANNED

mine is sent. and liz is sending hers. come on boys and girls, do your part. if you dont help them, dont expect help when we need it.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: the hammers needs your help

Chapes
i sent my letter, come on boys dont be bashful, help make a difference.
Jump it.

Re: the hammers needs your help

beerman
Got it all typed up and sent in. Anyone else? There's 20 members in this club and all we got is three members to type it up and one groupie.
Beer

would that groupie be geoff. he's are most official un-official member.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: the hammers needs your help

350willys
Just got done sending mine sorry took so long didn't know about it till about ten minutes ago but I got-r-done.

Re: the hammers needs your help

bbaxter51
Administrator
Sent

Re: the hammers needs your help

Trailabite
Sent
We Salute Seal Team Six

Re: the hammers needs your help

fergdawg69
sent
 try again tomorrow.

Re: the hammers needs your help

MNtal
I'm no Groupie, more of a roadie...

But since you call yourselfs a 4x4 club,

and I'm probably a little off,

I guess that makes me an Off-Roadie?

BANNED

lol.well put my friend. we still love ya though. atleast your apple pie
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: the hammers needs your help

langersbird
sent
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

Re: the hammers needs your help

Chapes
Lets help keep the hammers open guys.

I did this on my lunch break, it takes 5 minutes of your time to sign this petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4

sign up on whitehouse.gov, check your email, then sign petition. its that easy. lets not be lazy.
Jump it.

30,000 signatures are needed in 30 days, lets do this boys
Jump it.

Re: the hammers needs your help

lil flex-J
Thanks for posting this Matt. You beat me to it. Like Matt said don't be lazy, this is the biggest public Offroad park in America, we can't afford to loose this. Sign the petition and post up what number you were. I really want to see everyone do this. Thank you.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.