club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
its only a few short weeks away. lets figure out whos bringing what for the sat night pot luck. along with when everyone is heading up their. jason dana liz and i are headed up thursday after work.

whos all planning on bringing r/c rock crawlers? i know i am. thay have a sweet rock hill to play on in the campground.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
BUELLER..........BUELER????

OK PEEPS.... I JUST TALKED TO LANCE FROM THE NMJ, HE GOT US THE OK TO GO INTO THE VIRGINIA EXPANSION ON THAT FRI, I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GOING UP THURSDAY NIGHT AND IS WILLING TO WORK ON BUILDING SOME TRAILS FRI, NEEDED WOULD BE GLOVES BOOTS, BUG SPRAY, AND A CHAIN SAW IF YOU HAVE ONE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THANK YOU,
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

350willys
Well bein g that I dont get paid till after labor day I am out just forked all my $$$ out on bills hope all have fun.

Re: club run in gilbert

EXPLORER4X4
Mel said she would make cheese cakes for everyone!!!!
THAT SHIT'LL BUFF OUT !!!!

Re: club run in gilbert

jayboie
I am going to try and talk jess into makin that snickers fruit salad.

Re: club run in gilbert

jayboie
Oh and I am going to bring my rc stuff

Re: club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
I'm glad I'm getting some replies now. But can/is anyone work on Fri in the Virginia expansion? I have been working on getting us in their for months. And would like to make this a successful day. But I can't do it with just me and Liz.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

Chapes
I'll be up there whenever dave decides to head up, i think him and I talked about thursday night after work. I'm supplying the turkeys for liz to cook for the potluck.

as far as friday goes, you know ill have the MAC 3000 chainsaw ripping through shit out in the Virginia expansion!
Jump it.

Re: club run in gilbert

jayboie
Well as of rite now Jess and I won't be able to go to the club run. Our babysitter is not going to be able to watch the little one now. We are still trying to see about some other options but they don't look good as of rite now.  I will let you all know as soon as I can if we are going to be able to make it.

Re: club run in gilbert

Viper08
The Martins are in, leaving 6:30 Fri a.m We will bring a big bowl of Chicken Salad also some Famous Jalepeno poppers, and of course some Pickles and beans... Hope that works good and of course the R/C god will bring bringing multiple R/C's along with some support equipment to keep us running all weekend!!!!

Re: club run in gilbert

bbaxter51
Administrator
Pour one out for me.  All that fun this past weekend is going to make me wish I was up there again next weekend.

Re: club run in gilbert

bradzilla
im still trying to figure out if i can make it or what the hell im doing, maybe ill see if i can ride with anyone with an open seat
Go Big or Go Home

Re: club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
J I really dislike that. Post. I hope you can figure something out.

Brent hurry up and move back. I miss your wife...... And you.

B-RAD ride up with BP Fri night. Party and ride with someone.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

Chapes
Who is all planning to cut trails in virginia?
Jump it.

Re: club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
It's not looking good matt. Come on  guys. I have been working for 3 months to get us the ok to work on the new park.

So far we go
Kurt
Jason n
John v
Matt c
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

Chapes
Seriously guys?
Jump it.

Re: club run in gilbert

1BACJ3
Gilbert is one week away and I am super pumped, definitely bringing the rc goodies. Like Kurt said we are heading up Thursday night so we can get in a great day of cutting trails. We are looking for 10 or 15 people to give us a lending hand. We all know the trails have gave us enough pleasure so time to give back alittle, so any help would be appreciative. As for food I'm not exactly shure yet but we will figure it out, and you will all like it, maby.

Re: club run in gilbert

lil flex-J
well since its real slim pickens of rb members, i made a few phone calls. and recruited a few non club members, we got 4-5 guys from urban offroad coming to help, and a few big hitters from DOA and possibly NMJ.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: club run in gilbert

Trailabite
Looks like were going to miss this one!
We Salute Seal Team Six