atwood electric camper jacks

lil flex-J
i have 4 atwwod electric camper jacks off my pick up box camper, they came off my 13' lance camper, so they are about as hd as your gonna get considering my camper weighs 3500#'s their are switches on 2 of them so that you can control 2 at a time ie. both fronts or backs. these sell for $1200 new. heres your chance to never manually jack your camper again and do away with that janky 3 jack design. for half price $600 they are used. 651-207-9963 im open to trades but cash is always king __________________
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: atwood electric camper jacks

Jeffro
Do you still have the camper jacks?