Who would have thought it.

bbaxter51
Administrator
When this deal was just getting started back in 09', I wouldn't have ever though we would see 200k page views to our site from over 71k unique visits.  In case you were wondering how far our reach goes, here's an image for you; it's global.  Also, look how long people sat on our site and cruised around.  That's crazy considering we don't sell anything!

Re: Who would have thought it.

Chapes
The great folks down in brazil seem to like us quite a bit, 2:20 per visit and Dom Rep... that must have been Stanton (he was working there right?) haha.
Jump it.

Re: Who would have thought it.

stanton77
That's the same thing I was thinking when I saw that. Good thing I helped represent RB4x4 when I was in DR

Re: Who would have thought it.

lil flex-J
Starting to wonder if paying to keep this site up and running is even worth it?
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: Who would have thought it.

Chapes
i wonder how many views we average per day. forum is fahwking DEAD, no one uses this anymore.
Jump it.

Re: Who would have thought it.

lil flex-J
Sooooo yeah. Being that its the same small group that actually pays to keep this site going and a even smaller group that actually uses this forum. Might be time to come up with a different way to pay for it. Maybe club dues. Or just drop the site.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: Who would have thought it.

tim moeller
Can't we sell t shirts an sweat shirts on our web site,to help pay for it?

Re: Who would have thought it.

lil flex-J
We tried that. In fact I think you can still order stuff on here but the quality is Shit. I think everyone in the club should contribute to paying for the site. Not just the couple of us that go to the meetings. I would hate to loose it. But its not used much anymore. And never updated. Which is sad. It took off like mad and was a lot of fun a year or two ago.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: Who would have thought it.

tim moeller
I hope it hangs around.Its nice cause we can sell things,get ride dates,if we went to paying does it would not be that much anyways most clubs have some dues.

Re: Who would have thought it.

bbaxter51
Administrator
We're actually still getting quite a bit of traffic.  This is pulled from the last 30 days.

Re: Who would have thought it.

bbaxter51
Administrator
The site isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  Motion creates the motion so to speak and I know we all have a ton of stuff going on, but I personally just didn't have the time to update stuff as often as I'd like.  I miss the days of the banter and builds.

I'm going to start updating it more.  Here's what my rig currently looks like so I've got some updating to do...