Tow Rig @#$%!

Rusty Toys
I've owned my new (used) Suburban for 2 weeks and have not yet been able to even hook the trailer up to it. The freaken thing back in the shop for the second time (remember I said that I bought it 2 weeks ago!) I don't even know if I trust it to make the journey to AVF. I hope I can get all the gremlins out of it and put some miles on it and my trailer soon!!         SEE YA "Rusty Toys"

Re: Tow Rig @#$%!

lil flex-J
Are you gonna make it to avf? Can we get a name to go with the screen name. Or some rig info.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: Tow Rig @#$%!

Rusty Toys
Kurt, I loaned out the suburban and it must be working OK they hauled a LULL down the road with it ( I don't think my receiver is rated for that!!) It's been gone all week I hope it comes home before Thursday nite I still have to clean out the crap left in it from the former owner and check the diffs. I think with alittle luck I will make it to AVF. See Ya on the trail or at the fire "I like fire" Rusty Toys

Re: Tow Rig @#$%!

beerman
Who is this? Or maybe so rig info?
Beer