Show us your tow rigs!

12345

Show us your tow rigs!

bbaxter51
Administrator
Here's mine.  Nah, not really but I can dream while Kurt pulls me around with his!

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

cj7-bitch
I NEED THOSE RIMS AND TIRES ON MINE
www.rockbottom4x4.com

HUBBYS OLD SUPER DUTY

cj7-bitch
MY HUBBY'S BEEFED UP SUPER DUTY THIS SUMMER OFF TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE BOYS. HE NOW HAS A 06 BLACK MEGACAB

www.rockbottom4x4.com

Re: HUBBYS OLD SUPER DUTY

lil flex-J
the new pull rig awaiting big rig 22.5 alcoas

when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: HUBBYS OLD SUPER DUTY

lil flex-J
the old old superduty someone else needs to add pics because i could do this all day

as you can probably tell the red cherokee had a rough weekend (rolled over)
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: HUBBYS OLD SUPER DUTY

XJ Bitch

Bradzillas other baby

bradzilla
2005 GMC crew-cab shortbox 6.6L Duramax, 6" pro-comp lift, 35" all-terrains, 4" turbo back exhaust, K&N intake, edge juice programmer..... my other baby!

Go Big or Go Home

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

chevy_338
this is the best one i could find of it but now it has a newer bed on it and airbags
The motor vehicle action sequences depicted in this film are dangerous. All stunts were performed in controlled environments with professionally trained stunt crews on closed roads. No attempts should be made to duplicate any action,driving or car play scenes here.

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

Fugm customs
i have a 1 eyed donkey with a sack piercing i hook a clevis to to pull my trailer thats how i haul my truck pretty sweet huh great a/c

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

lil flex-J
lets get some pics of the bus on here

lets see some pics of the donkey too.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

Kickin-RASS
Old Rig. Fun to drive, but not fun to pull the jeep long distance.

New Rig. 454 big block 5 spd tranny 4x4. Pulls like a dream. Now I can keep up with you Diesel phuckers.

AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

bbaxter51
Administrator
I was checking out your rig at the christmas party, I like it.  Some new tires might be in order, those look pretty bald.

Next daily driver / tow rig I buy that needs tires will probably get a set of these.  they're getting really good reviews from all the guys over on Pirate.  You sure can beat the price!

http://www.treadwright.com/shopnow/product/tabid/61/productid/53/sename/285-75r16-warden-a-t-d.aspx

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

Kickin-RASS
Ya I am going to buy new skins soon. Prob next paycheck. I like those tires and they are pretty cheap too. I want the 285/75/16s also. And maybe some stock 3/4ton aluminum wheels down the road. I might do a helper leaf or airbags in the rear. It sags just a bit (pet peave of mine), the dummy I bought it from cranked up the torsion bars in the front I am kinda afraid to tork them back down. I dont want a spongy front end. I'll have her ready to pull the rig for its first time with the new set-up.
AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

bbaxter51
Administrator
I know Stanton has a set of 3/4 ton aluminum rims that he took off his Avalanche.  No idea if he's interested in selling them, but it might be worth asking him.

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

EXPLORER4X4
 good prices on tires and gears / drive train parts  TOTAL TIRE AND GEAR / OK TIRE OF ZUMBROTA we can usually beat wal-mart prices with out even tryin on tires. let me know what your lookin for if interested or stop by the shop.
THAT SHIT'LL BUFF OUT !!!!

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

Chapes
This post was updated on .
My 1986 F150, 351w to a C-6..... pulls slowly....

and it used to pull this bitch around.

Jump it.

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

Chapes
hmmm doesnt this message board like photobucket?
Jump it.

Re: Show us your tow rigs!

EXPLORER4X4
what would have happend if your arm had been out the window!!! LOL!!!
THAT SHIT'LL BUFF OUT !!!!
12345