My new trailer

bbaxter51
Administrator
While I was out bending up some toob for the Pop's buggy we struck up a deal on the trailer I've been using the for the past 2 years, so it's now all mine :)

2007 Load-Trail 18' 7000lb car hauler.  16' deck plus 2' dove. 83" wide x 18' long.  My dad bought this trailer new so I know it's been well taken care of and very lightly used.  The tires look like new and I no longer have to hope there's a trailer for me to use when I'm headed out wheelin'!

Re: My new trailer

langersbird
very nice!
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

Re: My new trailer

Trailabite
How much do you think this thing weighs?
We Salute Seal Team Six

Re: My new trailer

bbaxter51
Administrator
If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere around 2k lbs.

Re: My new trailer

Freebs
Probably a little less than that.  My PJ 20 footer was 1900 plus change the only time I had it on a scale.