First annual gorilla run

1234 ... 8

First annual gorilla run

Ryan
Any of you sallies game to head down?
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026619
Im open to bringing the jeep, the rzr, or just driving a car down and drinking and watching the stupidity.

Re: First annual gorilla run

Chapes
I'm down, who's driving?
Jump it.

Re: First annual gorilla run

lil flex-J
I'm down who's got a rig for ne to compete with?
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: First annual gorilla run

Ryan
We can take my truck if Kurt doesn't have his still at that point (mega cab would be nice). I think I'm going to bring the rzr. No jeep. I have trailers from a 18 foot aluminum to a 40 foot deckover. Chris, you bringing the rig down?

Re: First annual gorilla run

lil flex-J
ryan why dont you just buy my mega. your a pain to deal with,
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: First annual gorilla run

Ryan
I've thought about it, just have a hard time parting with my dodge. It is one of the most dialed in trucks I have ever driven. I spent 3 years making something that was a toy/work truck/tow rig/whatever but still be dead reliable. Its tough for me to pay decent money for your truck, I have my dealers license, I can buy wholesale, insurance auctions, whatever.

Re: First annual gorilla run

ZJ boy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: First annual gorilla run

lil flex-J
well if were splitting fuel i wanna split beating the piss oit of your heep then.....

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: First annual gorilla run

Ryan
I'll look into hotels in the area tomorrow morning. I'll plan on 4 of us at this point. Sounds like Kurts truck...

Re: First annual gorilla run

lil flex-J
Umm my truck. I don't think so. It's for sale and I don't wanna put another 2000 miles on it. Sorry boys.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: First annual gorilla run

Ryan
Thats fine, I can drive, but I've only got an extended cab

Re: First annual gorilla run

ZJ boy
CONTENTS DELETED

when i was talking to ryan we were thinking late thursday afternoon. and be home on mon evening.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

yes you better. if u plan on running with the rock bouncers. wish i could do it with ya, but ill have a cooler full of coors cheering you on.

CONTENTS DELETED

if it doesnt break you didnt try hard enough, plus you have plenty of time  to fix it,