76 chevy swap

angmonique
so I have a 68 gmc suburban with a bad np203 and a dana 44 closed knuckle and gm 12 bolt rear with drum breaks in front and rear. I want to change my front to a closed knuckle 44 with disk brakes and the rear will need to be changed to because the case is cracked and I want  disk brakes in the rear as well.  I have a 327 with 350 turbo.  So my question is can I just get a 75 suburban 4x4 and take the np205 and matching front and rear dana's and bolt them up with out have to change spline count. I belive my 68 was 27 spline and the 75 I think 30 but could be wrong.
Angela

Re: 76 chevy swap

lil flex-J
what is your overall goal of this rig? what size tire do you plan on running? also what tranny are you running?
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: 76 chevy swap

angmonique
I plan on 37s and 6" lift and has a turbo 350 in it right now

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2013, at 7:54 PM, "lil flex-J [via www.rockbottom4x4.com]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

what is your overall goal of this rig? what size tire do you plan on running? also what tranny are you running?
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

http://www-rockbottom4x4-com.4165476.n2.nabble.com/76-chevy-swap-tp7578009p7578010.html
To unsubscribe from 76 chevy swap, click here.
NAML
Angela