3 annual beer bash for ms

lil flex-J

this is a save the date, more info will be added as i figure it out, unfortunately their will be a conflict of interest, the beer bash this year will be on june 1st which is the same day as national trails day. rockbottom will be doing another trails day later in the year to make up for it. and all will be welcome to join.

beer bash june 1st duggerals bar and grill in hastings, same location as last year
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: 3 annual beer bash for ms

Chapes
Cant wait!
Jump it.

Re: 3 annual beer bash for ms

MNtal
Pick a different date and lets go wheelin...
BANNED

Re: 3 annual beer bash for ms

beerman
I gotta agree with mntal. It dosnt matter if we do another trails day ourself. It the numbers that help. When the dnr see a bunch of people on the actual trails day words spread.
Beer

Re: 3 annual beer bash for ms

lil flex-J
i hear ya but for us their is no other dates available, theirs more involved than just picking a date, it needs to work with duggies, my turn around schedule along with the kids schedule and fawking weddings. i know theirs guys who cant/wont make it do to NTD, but it is what it is. sorry guys.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.