2012 C4C

12

2012 C4C

Chapes
Well its April fools day, that means its time to register for the crawl. Who's all going? I know I'm planning on going who else is going to make it? Are we going to make any special plans for that weekend? I believe I'm going to work a half day that Wednesday then try to roll out from work, if not it will be early Thursday.
Jump it.

Re: 2012 C4C

Trailabite
We're going! Probably head up that Thursday morning.
We Salute Seal Team Six

Re: 2012 C4C

Trailabite
Just registered - No. 4
We Salute Seal Team Six

Re: 2012 C4C

Chapes
I was #5 Haha. The tj will be ready to wheel by then?
Jump it.

Re: 2012 C4C

ZJ boy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 2012 C4C

jayboie
Registered

Re: 2012 C4C

jayboie
Wow 15 peps already registered

Re: 2012 C4C

Trailabite
Chapes wrote
I was #5 Haha. The tj will be ready to wheel by then?

That may be it's first run........

I'm hoping to have it back together by the end of May and I would like to get a couple guys together and go hit Gilbert sometime in June
We Salute Seal Team Six

Re: 2012 C4C

lil flex-J
I'm gonna register before the meeting tonight. Be sure to tell them your with Rb. I'll tell jj we want the same big site as last year. We will probably head up Thursday morning.

Chuck. Theirs a few other runs in June including trails day again up their.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: 2012 C4C

350willys
I plan on going if work will give me the time off so we will see!!!

Re: 2012 C4C

350willys
Well work gave me the time off so this moo foo is going !!Guess time to start getting the willys tuned up

Re: 2012 C4C

lil flex-J
If your thinking about going you better decide soon. Their ate already 74 out of 100 rigs registered.

Only 11 entry spots left open.
when in doubt throttle out, or load that shit up.

Re: 2012 C4C

Chapes
Woah, I'm glad I signed up.
Jump it.

Re: 2012 C4C

350willys
Me too

Re: 2012 C4C

beerman
im still kicking it around. theres still time. And i wanna be #100 just for the hell of it.
Beer

Re: 2012 C4C

CJesse7
doesnt look like we are going to make it.  everyone in our group is pretty broke right now, and i have a family reunion that weekend.

have fun, and be safe

Re: 2012 C4C

HULK
Glad I checked in on this site, I got #93! I shouldnt have put that off for so long!
I are jeeper

Re: 2012 C4C

Chapes
Were a month away, what is everyones plan of attack?
Jump it.

Re: 2012 C4C

lil flex-J
My plan is to head up wed night after work. Take it slow and easy now that I don't have the super dodge. Then Thursday to sun wheel, relax, and tell lies and have some beers with a bunch of great people