2.5 tons of fun

1BACJ3A
   It's time to start a new buggy with lots of help from Shane at Get Bent Off-road.
As of now looks like this is my parts list.

American Rock Rods chassis
350 vortec
Th350 trans.
203-205 doubler
4 wheel steer with Rockwells
Double bead locks with 42 inch tsl's

Will get some pictures up tonight.

Re: 2.5 tons of fun

1BACJ3A
I was having a problem loading pictures i will figure that out later.

Some more details

 I am running 2.0 16" race runner coil overs
 1.25" upper and lower heims
 Got some nice soft twisted stitch seats
 Got a nice warn 8274 for the front.

I know there is tons of stuff i am forgetting right now. I will ad more as i remember what I all have.

Re: 2.5 tons of fun

bbaxter51
Administrator
Get those pictures figured out! I want to see this beast!

Re: 2.5 tons of fun

Chapes
Dude i can't wait to see this thing. We all have seen the work shane has put out so we all know what to expect. I cant fucking wait
Jump it.